Japan Addict Index du Forum

Japan Addict
Japan Addict - Tout ce qui concerne le Japon, La musique, La mode, La culture, La cuisine, Les mangas, Les films...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Plugin Validation Error

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Japan Addict Index du Forum -> Vie -> Culture / Tradition
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maedoolina
コネ コ
コネ コ

Date de naissance: 11/10/1950

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Plugin Validation Error Répondre en citant

Facebook Plugin Validation Error
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Bad start tag in img in head. I need the text to show in a box below the field and the image to display next to the label of the field. For instance, in most HTML and XHTML document types the "type" attribute is required on the "script" element and the "alt" attribute is required for the "img" element. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. We may also use the info we receive when you visit a site with social plugins to help us show you more interesting and useful ads.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 6. Log in or register to post comments Comment #12 bronzehedwick CreditAttribution: bronzehedwick commented 18 October 2012 at 21:17 Status: Active Needs review Log in or register to post comments Comment #13 DamienMcKenna CreditAttribution: DamienMcKenna commented 2 October 2014 at 03:09 Issue summary: View changes Closed a duplicate: #1379208: Update to Drupal Coding Standards Log in or register to post comments Comment #14 DamienMcKenna CreditAttribution: DamienMcKenna commented 2 October 2014 at 03:11 Version: 6.x-1.0-beta9 7.x-2.x-dev Status: Needs review Needs work A few things. Mismatched plugins [[[pluginName = com.informatica.adapter.facebook.runtime.model, localVersion = 1.1.0 , domainVersion = 1.0.0], [pluginName = com.informatica.adapter.facebook.runtime.adapter, localVersion = 1.1.0 , domainVersion = 1.0.0]]]The adapter [Twitter Social Media Adapter] is not properly installed. Plugin validation error after updating to 9.5.1 Patrick Grtter Mar 5, 2013 12:18 PM (in response to Srikanth Vishnuvajhala) Thanks for your answer. .. Plugin validation error after updating to 9.5.1 Patrick Grtter Mar 14, 2013 3:46 AM (in response to Patrick Grtter) Got an answer from Informatica Support. About Blog Hosting Donate Support Developers Get Involved Learn Showcase Plugins Themes Ideas WordCamp WordPress.TV BuddyPress bbPress WordPress.com Matt Privacy License / GPLv2 Code is Poetry. General help. We record this info to help us improve our products. And I added a checkbox field that I need to validate to be checked before the user register. Turns out, that we had to run the commandinfaseutp.sh validateAndRegisterallFeaturesA knowledge base entry is on its way but not published yet. How to correct this? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? more hot questions question feed default . Detailed Errors:Fail to validate plugins due to mismatch in versions. Moodle - MySQL query to link with MetaComplianceBulk course upload - Moodle 2.5. I checked and confirmed that I can read, write, and execute so it should go through without problems. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . The plugins I'm talking about, are located on the Domain itself (in the admin console).For the update approach:I more or less just ran the 9.5.1 installation under Linux and followed the procedure for "update". Learn more Comments Comment #1 Carlitus CreditAttribution: Carlitus commented 20 August 2010 at 09:07 umm.don't check the link.i've disabled the module meanwhile Log in or register to post comments Comment #2 ferdi CreditAttribution: ferdi commented 20 August 2010 at 12:27 Status: Active Postponed (maintainer needs more info) What's the line that doesnt validate ? Log in or register to post comments Comment #3 minus CreditAttribution: minus commented 23 August 2010 at 10:21 xmlns:fb xmlns:og A tag is not recognized. But I am not sure this will resolve your problem as I am unclear on the upgrade approach you followed. This tool uses JavaScript and much of it will not work correctly without it enabled. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 8. This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. asked 6 years ago viewed 383 times active 6 years ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 0Facebook Registration Plugin prefills fields without permission?1Facebook IFrame App Validating Registration Form Fields1Facebook Registration plugin async form validation unsafe javascript warning0Implementing a Facebook Page Like with the Facebook Registration Plugin0validate already registred user (via email) on facebook registration plugin1Client-side validation with Facebook Registration XFBML-1Understanding Facebook Registration Plugin2Registration And Login with facebook0Creation of Registration form using Yii framework and facebook registration plugin1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? Dashed Tubes in 3D Highlight graph same vertices multiple circle How is the cruise speed of an aircraft chosen? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message Count the possible ways to seat people at a table United Airlines joined my first name and middle name on boarding pass. It is showing the error message but dispite the validation error it is also allowing the user to register to my site. Detailed Errors:Fail to validate plugins due to mismatch in versions. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up 5a02188284
funny cartoon cover photos for facebookfacebook password hack 2013 softwaredownload facebook para celular samsung duoshow to turn on location for facebooktelecharger 007 facebook hack 1.oiphone 5 facebook app freezescheat fish pro facebookfacebook login on my sitedownload shortcut for facebook on desktopdeactivating facebook account and reactivation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Japan Addict Index du Forum -> Vie -> Culture / Tradition Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation